Established in 2014, we are a small group of small people with big dreams. Over the past 6 years, we have grown to over 100 staff and achieved proud successes. There’s one thing that never changes: our “Respect for People” – to give everyone the chance to show their passion, their creativity, their collaboration to reach shared goals.
If you are passionate about bringing our values to life and elevating the employee experience, join us now!
1. Internal Communications:
- Develop and execute effective internal communication strategies to drive employee engagement & the adoption of of large scale organisational transformation (e.g. culture cultivation, process changes, technology deployments,…)
- Develop relevant communication channels that support the circulation of organisational information (including company’s intranet, internal group on Skype, Facebook, Linkedin, company email, …).
- Conduct all activities/ campaigns such as Company Meeting, Annual Parties, Company Trip, Team Building, Women’s Day, Children’s Day, Christmas…
- Design & organise other events & contests that help improve the working spirit & employee engagement
- Support Talent Acquisition team in recruitment events such as Job Fair, Internal & External Recruitment Campaigns,…
3. Employer branding:
- Together with Talent Acquisition Team to create effective Employer Branding Stategy, ensure implementation and report regularly employer branding activities (both internal and external ones).
- Identify and create opportunities to collaborate with targeted candidates, agencies and partners.
4. Report & analysis: Design, implement and draw insights from employee engagement surveys and other engagement initiatives, then using outcomes to help drive organizational improvement.
- At least 2 years' experience within Corporate Communications, Internal Communications or Public Relations, preferably in the technology sector
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills
- Demonstrated expertise in creative and content direction
- Passion for strengthening corporate culture and productivity, and building community.
- Good English skills (writing & reading)
- Experience in using video/photo editing tools is an advantage
WHY YOU LOVE BEING AN IKAMER?
- We are growing so fast, and this is why we need you to be the brand ambassador to connect people and keep people aligned with our core values. It is difficult, but lot of opportunities to learn and grow. No pain, no gain isn’t it?
- We put our People as 1st priority, so as you. We focus on delivering the best working experience for our staff to have the opportunities to speak up, to be recognised, to develop and advance in their career.
- Opportunities to explore all aspects of HR and widen your career path
Compensations & benefits:
- Salary: $500 - $800
- Salary review: twice per year
- Bonus for Public Holidays, Performance Bonus for your contribution to the culture enrichment
- Young, friendly and creative working environment
- Our little offers create the difference: beverages & snack always available, snack parties every week, birthday parties every month, interest clubs, teambuilding, company trip, etc.
- We are waiting for YOU to make the workplace as HOME for everyone ^^
Please send your application to email@example.com with subject "Application for Internal PR Executive - Your full name"
Early applications will be preferred.
Phone: 02466 505 287 | Hotline: 0948 147 999
Facebook Fanpage: https://www.facebook.com/iKame-Global-109733051173784