We are seeking a highly motivated individual to join our team as a Machine Learning Engineer.
Main tasks and Responsibilities :
- Develop and implement machine learning models for use in a production environment help team
- Collect and preprocess large datasets, such as user and business data, for use in training machine learning models.
- Train, evaluate, and fine-tune machine learning models for optimal performance.
- Stay up-to-date with the latest machine learning techniques and tools and recommend their adoption when appropriate.
- Collaborate closely with cross-functional teams, such as data scientists, UX designers, and product managers, to apply ML models that align with business goals.
- Designing and developing machine learning systems
- Apply Gen AI or Chat GPT to address classification issues, generate new content, develop a chatbot, or build solutions that apply AI models for business processing.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Have at least 2 years experience
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science, Machine Learning, Data Science, or a related fieldStrong proficiency in programming languages such as Python and R
- Experience with machine learning frameworks such as TensorFlow, PyTorch, or scikit-learn
- Solid understanding of statistics and probability theory
- Experience with data preprocessing techniques such as data cleaning, normalization, and feature engineering
- Strong understanding of NLP techniques and libraries, allowing them to process and understand user queries and generate contextually relevant responses.
- Have experience in selecting the right pre-trained models like GPT-3 or Barn AI for specific chatbot applications.
- Experience with building LLM based products/prototypes and prompt engineering
- Experience building APIs with Python
What’s on offer?
- Unique experience in a young and innovative product team
- We focus on delivering the best working experience for our staff to have the opportunities to speak up, to be recognised, to develop and advance in their career. How do we do that?
- Young, friendly and creative working environment
- Our little offers create the difference: beverages & snack always available, snack parties every week, birthday parties every month, interest clubs, frequent teambuilding and company trips, etc.
- Continuous training & development through internal sharing & external training programs
- Our tuition fee sponsorship program covers up to 100% of any course’s fee to assist our staff’s professional development
- The culture of AIMING HIGH & NON-STOP INNOVATION created by our CEO & leaders
- Competitive salary up to $1,500 & rewarding package for the talent; salary review twice a year
- Lunch allowance 1,000,000VND/month
- 13th month salary
- Performance bonuses TWICE per year
Note: Only qualified candidates will be contacted within 3 days.