iKame was established in 2014 with ambitious individuals who had big dreams. Over the course of 8 years, iKame Games - Zego Studio has become a top 3 global Game Studio in terms of downloads (Q4/2022), and iKame Applications has shown great potential by being the top-ranked App Company in Vietnam for downloads in 2022. Throughout this journey, we have always aimed for enthusiasm, creativity, and the exchange of values, fostering mutual development and benefits, with a special focus on putting "People" at the center of the company.
iKame's current aspiration is to create high-quality products with a large user base, aiming to become a leading global company in the Mobile Game sector and the top company in Vietnam in terms of Mobile App downloads. We aim to build the iKame ecosystem on a strong technological foundation, encompassing diverse areas such as Games, Apps, E-commerce, and Blockchain.
If you desire to work in an open and inclusive environment, without boundaries, where you are challenged, encouraged to be creative, and given opportunities, then join iKame!
Discover iKame's products on Google Play:
- Car Race 3D: Car Racing: 100M+
- Draw One Part: Draw Puzzle: 60M+
- Farm City: Farming & Building: 40M+
- Car Games: GT Spider Car Stunt: 40M+
- Gangster Mafia City: 40M+
- Spider Stickman Supreme: 37M+
- Sky Rolling Balls: 30M+
and many more products in the action, adventure, and other genres.
- Build and develop applications on the Android platform.
- Collaborate with the team to brainstorm and provide solutions for new features of the application.
- Fix bugs and improve product features and performance.
- Coordinate with team members to operate and optimize the product.
- Research new technologies that align with the product strategy.
- More detailed job responsibilities will be discussed during the interview.
- Strong understanding of Android fundamentals: Activity, Fragment, Service, Broadcast Receiver, as well as advanced skills to handle issues related to Memory, Performance, Multithreading, Custom View, Animation.
- Proficient in object-oriented programming and knowledge of application design: design patterns, SOLID principles, clean architecture, MVVM.
- Proficient in OOP, with knowledge of data structures and algorithms.
- High sense of responsibility, proactive attitude, and eagerness to learn.
- Ability to explore deep technologies.
The following skills are advantageous:
- Experience with C/C++, JNI.
- Experience in developing applications related to video, audio, and photo.
WHY JOIN US?
- Unique experience in a young and innovative product team
- We focus on delivering the best working experience for our staff to have the opportunities to speak up, to be recognized, to develop and advance in their career. How do we do that?
- Opportunities to become a key member; Clear career advancement path
- Young, friendly and creative working environment
- Our little offers create the difference: beverages & snacks are always available, snack parties every week, birthday parties every month, interest clubs, frequent teambuilding and company trips, etc.
- Continuous training & development through internal sharing & external training programs
- Our tuition fee sponsorship program covers up to 100% of any course’s fee to assist our staff’s professional development
- The culture of AIMING HIGH & NON-STOP INNOVATION created by our CEO & leaders
- Competitive salary & reward package for the talent; salary review twice a year
- Lunch allowance 1,000,000VND/month
- 13th month salary
- Performance bonuses TWICE per year
What else? Let's explore and build the iKame culture together to develop each individual!
→ Application procedure: Please send your CV to the email address: [email protected]
Subject: Researcher & Idea Creator - FULL NAME
→ iKame office: Level 10, Tower Peak View, 36 Hoang Cau, O Cho Dua, Dong Da, Hanoi
* iKame prioritizes early applications and proactive contact if your CV is suitable.
* Recruitment hotline: 0246 650 5287
* Website: ikameglobal.com
* Facebook Fanpage: https://www.facebook.com/ikameglobal
* Our Google Play Store: https://play.google.com/store/apps/dev?id=4764343509860143092&hl=en
* Behance: https://www.behance.net/ikamestudio